I started this project in winter of 2018 – yes, that long ago. I couldn’t remember why I put it away, but I pulled it out, finished it, and even made the matching cardigan.
I embroidered my initials on the shoulder, and I made the mistake of forgetting what I had learned in class just weeks ago; I should have used a fusible mesh cut away with this knit, instead of a regular mesh cut away.
It still turned out OK; a quick steam with a pressing cloth and it was fine. But it would have been better had I used the right kind of stabilizer. There’s a little pulling around the bottom curve of the S, but you can’t really tell, especially in this fabric. And since this is just for me to get sweaty in, I’m not at all worried.